Frequently Asked Questions
What education content do I access through MyLearning Portal?
- Access MyLearning for On-Demand Conference and Training Programs, including Conference Recordings, LMA QuickStart® and other bundled educational content.
How do I find a conference recording, LMA QuickStart® or other online education product?
- Visit the LMA “Browse all Education" page to use the filters to search by Body of Knowledge domains and competencies, conference bundles, and more. Access a product by clicking “purchase now” and then proceeding to your cart. After payment is processed (if a payment is required), the product will appear within the My Dashboard section of LMA MyLearning.
For how long do I have access to purchased content?
- All registrants will have indefinite access to the purchased recordings and resources. Should anything change with product availability, you will be notified.
How do I purchase a product for multiple team members, or on behalf of someone else?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Can I Find MyLearning History?
- When logged into MyLearning, navigate to the 'My Dashboard' tab on the side menu of your screen.
How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the 'Recommended for You' section?
- To define your interest areas navigate to 'My Profile' on the menu tab. Please use the 'Interest Categories' section to the right to adjust your interests. Please indicate your level of interest in each category as follows: 0 = low level of interest and 5 = high level of interest. This information will be used to recommend content that interests you the most. When finished, be sure to click the "Save" button.
How do I use the Body of Knowledge?
- LMA's Body of Knowledge (BoK) is a foundational resource for professional development in marketing that defines the core skills necessary for legal marketers to succeed. The BoK defines essential and accepted domains, competencies and associated skill sets within the legal marketing profession at every level. It helps legal marketers hone their skills, assists legal marketing managers to develop themselves and their teams, provides a universal benchmark against which legal marketers can be assessed, and guides LMA in delivering the right educational programming for marketers of all levels. Visit our Body of Knowledge information page to learn more about what tools are available and to assess your skill set.
Additional Questions? Contact LMA at email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|